Top 5 Places to Meet Sunset in Los Angeles
An evening is a fabulous time, especially in a city like Los Angeles. Black silhouettes of palm trees on a background of pink and orange canvas sky can be the best landscape. But there is a very special place where the sunset is beautiful, like nowhere else. About these five locations, you can read the material below.
Pier by the Manhattan Beach
The view from this pier is good at any time of the day: a broad overview of the ocean and the city itself is impressive. But in the evening when the sun goes down, it is the best. Also, you can just sit on the pier or go out to dinner at one of the many cafes on the beach.
Griffith Park and Observatory
Griffith Park is good not only for its jogging tracks but also for an excellent viewing platform near the observatory. The entire Los Angeles opens from it. And the sun set over the hills near the Hollywood and highlights the world-famous sign.
In the myths of the ancient Greeks the Champs Elysees was considered paradise, where there is an eternal spring. Park in the centre of Los Angeles, named in their honor, is like an oasis in the concrete jungle of the city. And you can see how during sunset skyline silhouettes stand out against the sky on its hills.
Angels Gate Park Center
This place is still known for its Korean Bell of Friendship - a massive bronze bell under the stone arch in the eastern style. Nearby on the hill is a basketball court. So you can relax and enjoy the sunset sky after evening games.
Santa Monica Pier
Near the pier in Santa Monica, there is a good amusement park. And you just imagine what spectacular views open from the ferry wheel ($ 8 per trip)! The height and the evening sky of Los Angeles: orange, purple, red with splashes of white and blue. Unforgettable spectacle, take a look for yourself!
- Truth or Fiction: Top 5 London legends
- Sights of the World Which You Need To See At Least Once In a Lifetime
- Original idea of love declaration: a box with a touching Secrets
- Bridget Jones's Diary Then and 15 Years Later
- Most Romantic Palaces and Castles of the World Where You Can Feel Like a Princess
- Two Piggy-Fashionistas Are the New Internet Stars
- Woman Lost 57 Kilograms to Get Married In a Dress of Her Dreams
- Now, He Is Always With You: In Japan Come Up Clothes with Carrying For Cats
- 10 Most Unusual Weddings Of Comics And Fairy Tales Fans
- Dozens of Cute Kittens Help To Fight with Advertising in the London Underground