Original idea of love declaration: a box with a touching Secrets
A lot of girls remember the school fun: small homemade boxes with "secret" in the form of hearts, candy wrappers and photos of neighborhood boys or favorite actors. Today, this old idea has gained a new life. Since the beginning of this year, a popular trend in Japan - and then in the United States and Western Europe - steel boxes with a surprise that couples give each other as a sign of a great and pure love.
Typically, these gifts girls present to guys, but it happens and vice versa. A few days ago, the Internet spread through a touching story spread about a guy who with his hands has created a true masterpiece and gave it to girlfriend before leaving to college.
The girl shot a video with this gift and posted on the Internet. The next morning she and her boyfriend woke up famous.
- Bridget Jones's Diary Then and 15 Years Later
- Most Romantic Palaces and Castles of the World Where You Can Feel Like a Princess
- Two Piggy-Fashionistas Are the New Internet Stars
- Woman Lost 57 Kilograms to Get Married In a Dress of Her Dreams
- Now, He Is Always With You: In Japan Come Up Clothes with Carrying For Cats
- 10 Most Unusual Weddings Of Comics And Fairy Tales Fans
- Dozens of Cute Kittens Help To Fight with Advertising in the London Underground
- Cartoon Heroes: Mama Came Up With an Ingenious Way to Accustom the Child to Healthy Eating
- Little Princess! One-Year-Old Girl Has Own House, A Car and Lives in A Fairy Tale
- 11 Cakes of Amazing Forms that Can Trick Anyone