Artist from Australia Impressed Everyone with Unique Repainting Of Guitars and Violins
It is not always possible to clearly identify for yourself the most favorite form of art. What to do if you enjoy both drawings and music? Mix them, of course!
Lauren Swan is an artist from Sydney, Australia, who has decided to harmoniously combine two most wonderful forms of art: music and drawing.
She did it the most classic and perhaps the most beautiful way - she just took and began to repaint musical instruments.
The main LaurenвЂ™s canvases are usually the Hawaiian ukulele (small guitar), drums, guitar, violin, and drums.
Sometimes the artist is also engaged in the painting of small statues and ornaments.
According to the girl, her most ambitious project is the redrawing of Banjo (guitar African variety).
Under the nickname Salty Hippie ( "Salt Hippie") Lauren is selling its incredible products at handmade-manufacturing portal Etsy.
- New Internet Sensation: 2 Year's Old Girl Sings Better Than Stars Of X-Factor
- Mummy Bakes Incredible Bread, Inspired By Her Son's Drawings
- Father Prepares for Daughters Breakfasts that Look Better Restaurant Meal
- Chef Creates Incredible Desserts Which May Cheat Anyone
- History of Incredible Friendship: Puppy Took Into Care the Blind Dog
- Pets Travelers and Their Amazing Adventures around the World
- Cat's joy: Fluffy Tourist from Russia Conquers the World
- Prince Harry Rescued a Crocodile in Africa
- Huge Catfish was Caught From the river In France
- Excellent Experiment: Bloggers Have Shown the Result of a Two-Week Exposure Coca-Cola on Teeth