Island of Fairy-Tale Ponies Was Found in Great Britain
If you're tired of all - especially men - and desperately needed rest, we have good news: it seems that we have found the perfect place for your next vacation :)
The tiny island of Thule, which located in the archipelago of Shetland Islands, Scotland, is distinguished not only for smart landscapes but also for very unusual residents.
While its population is only 30 people, hundreds of incredibly cute pony briskly strode on the island of lawns and fields. Yes, that's right you read.
In fact, it's not so surprising: small horses live on Fule longer than men - experts estimate that approximately from the Bronze Age.
Exactly here Shetland ponies breed appeared, today it is considered one of the most famous in the world.
However, ironically, from the Old Norse language the word " Fuglaey" translated as "Bird Island".
We can only hope that the pride of charming ponies does not hurt by such injustice :)
- The Mystic Beauty of the America's Caves
- Unknown America: Little-known Tourism Locations in the US
- Personal Space: Rooms From All Over The World In A Photo Project By John Gray
- Underwater, In the Rock and In Snow: Where Is the Most Unusual Restaurant in the World?
- Future Jim Carrey: Incredibly Expressive Child Became a Star of Internet
- Squirrel Has Found In the Forest Camera and Arranged a Funny Photo Shoot
- How Unusual To Get Married: Extreme Weddings in Water, On Land and In the Air
- Incredible Spain: Photographer Shoots City and People with the Help of Puddles
- Beauty Knows No Boundaries: Awesome Photo Project Beauty Girls From All Over the World
- Home for the Elderly in Japan looks like From Fairy Tale